We aim to ensure that complaints are never necessary. However in the event that you do wish to make a complaint we will ensure that:-
- Making a complaint is as easy as possible
- We treat your complaint seriously
- We deal with your complaint promptly and in confidence
- We learn from complaints and use them to review and improve our service
What is a complaint?
A complaint is when you tell us you are not happy about the services we provide.
It can be about anything and could include:
- When you feel that we have provided the wrong information
- When you feel have received a poor-quality service
- When you have a problem with a member of staff
We welcome any other comments on our service to customers.
How to make a complaint
In writing to our Operational Executive Officer
By phone on 01495 365613
In person at our office, please call to make an appointment beforehand
Please contact us in any of the ways mentioned above.
If you are unhappy with the response you can contact:
Anne Evans, Strategic Executive Officer
Torfaen Voluntary Alliance
Your complaint will be fully investigated, and a response issued within 10 working days.
If you are still unhappy with our response, we will arrange further investigations by an independent body.