About Torfaen Voluntary Alliance
Torfaen Voluntary Alliance supports the Third Sector in Torfaen by assisting organisations to secure funding, providing advice on charity law registration and constitutions, training for Third Sector groups and promoting volunteering.
TVA is the umbrella organisation for the Third Sector in Torfaen.
We provide and promote an accessible and accurate range of support services to enhance the development and effectiveness of the Third Sector.
Joining TVA gives you access to all kinds of services and facilities. For example:
- Start-up advice & training pertinent to your development such as Principles of Governance, Committee Skills, Minute Taking and Chairing Skills
- Assistance to secure funding e.g. help with submission of bids, and funding advice
- Recruitment and placement of volunteers
- Regular and relevant information on training, funding and further resource opportunities
- Access to TVA’s extensive network of voluntary organisations, charities, training providers, government agencies and volunteers
- Subsidised use of admin tools such as photocopying and laminating
- Connection to established social media community
- Regular newsletters
- Opportunities to attend conferences and seminars