We aim to ensure that complaints are never necessary. However in the event that you do wish to make a complaint we will ensure that:-
- Making a complaint is as easy as possible
- We treat your complaint seriously
- We deal with your complaint promptly and in confidence
- We learn from complaints and use them to review and improve our service
What is a complaint?
A complaint is when you tell us you are not happy about the services we provide.
- It can be about anything and could include
- When you feel that we have provided the wrong information
- When you feel have received a poor quality service
- When you have a problem with a member of staff
How to make a complaint
If you wish to make a complaint you can contact us in any of the ways listed below.
By email at email@example.com
In writing to our Acting Senior Executive Officer
By phone to our main reception on 01495 742420
In person at one of our offices.
Your complaint will be fully investigated and a response issued within 10 working days.
If you are unhappy with the response you can contact the Senior Executive Officer
Acting Senior Executive Officer
Torfaen Voluntary Alliance
If you are still unhappy
If you are still unhappy with our response we will arrange further investigations by an
We welcome any other comments on our service to customers.
Please contact us in any of the ways mentioned above.