Natural Resources Wales have £2m of grant funding available to help individuals and organisations increase community participation with nature to build resilient communities.
The funding will help deliver projects that give people opportunities for:
- improved mental and physical health
- learning new skills
- being part of safer communities
- more access to nature
- a better awareness of the impact of climate change
- involvement in making decisions about their natural environment
- participation in citizen science
This grant programme will contribute towards the current place-based resilient community related priorities identified in our Area Statements.
You must apply before midnight on 19 September 2022.
https://naturalresources.wales/about-us/grants-and-funding/resilient-communities-grant-funding – you can find more information and get your reference number to apply for the grant from here too.