We’re very happy to share the details for the Newid: Digital for Trustees event series, a programme of inspirational lunchtime talks to support you with progressing digital within your organisation. These events are suitable for all levels with plenty of opportunities to ask questions and share experiences. Whatever your next steps with digital, stride out with confidence with the helpful tools and strategies from our event series.
EVENTS IN THIS SERIES
YOU WILL NEED TO REGISTER TO ATTEND EACH INDIVIDUAL EVENT
- Small actions, big differences: Trustees share their experiences of trying digital – Monday 16th May 2022, 12pm – 1pm
- Digital: how do we know we’re doing it right? – Tuesday 17 May 2022, 12pm – 1pm
- Supporting the digital leader in your organisation – Wednesday 18 May 2022, 12pm – 1pm
- Digital strategy with Cwmpas – Thursday 19 May 2022, 12pm – 1pm
- Cyber security essentials for trustees – Monday 23rd May 2022, 12pm – 1pm
- Introduction to Social Mediawith ProMo-Cymru – Tuesday 24th May 2022, 12pm – 1pm
- Getting started with digital for trustees – Wednesday 25th May 2022, 12pm – 1pm
WHAT IS NEWID?
Newid: digital for the third sector is an exciting pilot programme of Digital skills development and support for the voluntary sector in Wales. The programme is a partnership between ProMo Cymru, Cwmpas and WCVA, funded by Welsh Government and supported by The Centre for Digital Public Services.
You can find out about the work of all three partners by following the links below.