Volunteers’ Week 2022 – Come celebrate with us
📅 Tuesday 7th June @ 2:00pm
📍 The Log Cabin (Neighbourhood Learning Centre, Folly View, Pontypool NP4 8BU)
The time is fast approaching to celebrate the hard work of all volunteers with Volunteer’s Week 2022!
We’ll be hosting an Afternoon Tea to say thanks for all the hard work of volunteers across Torfaen.
👉 Nominate yours to receive a special certificate of thanks too – just let us know!
📩 If your organisation recruits’ volunteers and you want to come along, email email@example.com to book a space.
This year TVA are asking for organisations to send in video clips of their organisation – below are a few suggestions;
- A video to promote your volunteer roles and hopefully recruit more volunteers
- A video to say thank to your volunteers for all their hard work.
- A video of your volunteers telling us what they have been up to over the last few months.
- A video of a volunteer explaining their volunteer role.
- A video explaining what your organisation does, who you support and what you hope to achieve over the coming months.
We can then highlight the videos on our social media platforms, so that people are more aware how much volunteers and organisations do to support individuals and communities throughout Torfaen. The video clips will only need to be about 30 seconds long and can be done on your phone via Whatsapp. We can then run the videos throughout Volunteers’ Week to raise aware of what’s going on in Torfaen. You would need to send the videos to TVA by the 18th May.
- Remember Volunteers’ Week is a great opportunity to thank volunteers and TVA are more than happy to run thank you messages throughout the week send them through and we will get them onto TVA’s social media platforms.
- Why not host a coffee and catch up for volunteers during Volunteers’ Week as a thank you to your volunteers’ and let us know and we will add to our social media.
If you have any others ideas or suggestions please let me know and we will try to add them to list.
This has been a challenging year and volunteers have really made a big difference in so many ways, so let’s celebrate and recognise those achievements.