UK Volunteering Forum seeks Chair for Quality Assurance Panel for Investing in Volunteers
The Investing in Volunteers (IiV) quality standard is jointly owned by the four members of the UKVF (NCVO, Volunteer Now, Volunteer Scotland and Wales Council for Voluntary Action) to promote the development of good practice in volunteer management.
UKVF partners are seeking to recruit a new independent Chair for the IiV Quality Assurance Panel, whose purpose is to ensure that quality is being maintained across the UK and report on this to UKVF. The Chair is appointed for three years and this may be renewed for a further term of two years by mutual agreement.
Essential skills and experience include:
- knowledge of IiV, or equivalent quality assurance systems;
- an understanding of volunteering and a commitment to good practice in volunteer management;
- ability to effectively chair meetings;
- ability to be objective and fair in taking and/or leading the decision-making process;
- good communication skills both verbal and written
The closing date for applications is 5.00pm Thursday 3 February 2022.
Please download an application pack here: https://investinginvolunteers.co.uk/contact-us/vacancies/