The Princes Trust give Development Awards to cover the cost of course fees, tools or equipment to help you achieve your goals.
You have to be
- Aged 16 to 30 and living in the UK
- Studying less than 14 hours a week or not in compulsory education
- Unemployed or working less than 16 hours a week
Development Awards can’t support:
- Living expenses e.g. rent or bills
- Business start-up costs
- Costs for items that have already been paid for
- Gap year or overseas projects
- Level 4 course fees and beyond (i.e. Higher National Certificate or Diploma)
More information here: https://www.princes-trust.org.uk/help-for-young-people/get-funding-train-learn
And if you require further information or difficulty accessing the link, please contact us to assist you.