Tenovus Cancer Care are looking for volunteers to support them on Saturday 12th August 2017 at Pontypool Market Fun Day, Pontypool, to help them raise awareness of Tenovus Cancer Care and to raise funds so that they can support even more people.
What will I be doing?
* Helping to sell raffle tickets and manning the Tenovus Cancer Care stand
* Supporting with our bucket collections
* Chatting with visitors about the charity and our services.
What benefits can I expect?
* The opportunity to gain experience in fundraising
* The enjoyment of meeting new people and being part of our fundraising team at an event
* The chance to seeing first-hand how our services support people in the local community
*Reasonable lunch and travel expenses will be paid in line with organisational policy.
What qualities are we looking for?
* This role will suit people who are outgoing and enthusiastic with excellent communication skills
* A friendly and approachable nature and great people skills
* Enthusiasm for the work of Tenovus Cancer Care.
How much time do I need to commit?
We’re looking for volunteers to help on Saturday 12th August, between 10am and 4pm. We appreciate any time you may be able to give. Please let us know your availability on your application form.
What support will I be given?
Tenovus Cancer Care staff will be on hand to support you on the day and our Community Fundraiser will be able to answer any questions you may have in the build up to the event.
Where will I be based?
Pontypool Market, Market Street, Pontypool NP4 6JW
How do I apply?