Please find below links to current South East Wales Safeguarding Board Training Events.
Child Protection Planning – The aim of this training is to promote good practice and enhance working together across agencies in the child protection process.
Keeping the Baby in Mind – Infant Mental Health – The aim of this training is to raise awareness of what promotes positive infant mental health
Recognition, Referral and the Child Protection Process – The aims of this training is :-
- To develop practitioner’s knowledge of the child protection process from referral to child protection conference;
- To promote effective communication within and across agencies
- To ensure that practitioners understand their safeguarding roles and responsibilities
- Increased knowledge of the procedural guidance within part 4 AWCPP 2008
- Demonstrate an understanding of roles and responsibilities within a multi agency context
- Increased confidence in managing allegations against professionals and attending Professional Strategy Meetings