Torfaen Citizens Advice Bureau are able to set up an in-house training course for NEA Energy Awareness Level 3 Award (6281-01) to train Energy Efficiency Advisors.
NEA’s energy awareness course will enable participants to advise clients on a range of issues including:
- The efficiency and appropriate use of heating and hot water systems, and the functions of the controls
- Interpret domestic fuel cost data using reference materials
- Advise clients on how to record gas and electricity consumption and work out costs
- Inform clients of ways of paying for gas and electricity
- Identify the potential to improve energy efficiency in a range of dwellings
- Explain Green Deal and Energy Company Obligation
- Advise clients on how to avoid condensation and how to take remedial action where condensation dampness exists
Please contact Natalie Hopkins for details.
Money Advice Lead Supervisor
Financial Capability, GVA and Energy Best Deal Champion
Member of the IMA
Citizens Advice Torfaen, 45 Gwent Square, Cwmbran, Torfaen, NP44 1PL
Tel: 01633 876 121 ext 20